Geriatric Medical Services
Our mission at Central Jersey Medicine and Geriatrics is to provide quality and compassionate healthcare in order to achieve optimal individual health. Dr. Robert Platzman and Heidi Hinshaw provide Geriatric Medical Services, practicing Primary Care Medicine & Internal Medicine. Your complete Geriatric Medical Services can include:
- Comprehensive Geriatric Assessment provides an in-depth evaluation of important aging parameters such as nutrition, cognition, memory loss, depression, decreased mobility, frequent falls, incontinence, arthritis and hearing and/or vision loss.
- Dementia Screening is a diagnostic assessment of cognitive decline.
- Home Visits provide healthcare services to patients who are frail and homebound.
- Nursing Home/Rehabilitation/Assisted Living Visits with privileges at University Medical Center of Princeton at Plainsboro ensures continuity of care.
- Palliative Care/Hospice offers compassionate and comfort measures for a loved one at the end of life.
Adult Medical Services
As a primary care physician for adults 18 years of age and older, Dr. Platzman strives to optimize each and every patient's health by engaging the patient in their own healthcare as well as educating them on preventative healthcare.
- General Wellness Exam evaluates the patient’s overall health status.
- Preventative Care strives to prevent illness/injury before it happens.
- Preoperative Consultations determine any risk factors prior to surgery.
- On Site Vascular Testing offers convenient, non-invasive and painless procedures to detect circulatory problems and/or vascular disease.
- Weight Loss Services utilizing the clinically proven Take Shape for Life® program featuring portion controlled Medifast® meals along with a free health coach takes the guesswork out of losing weight and is simple to follow.
Central Jersey Medicine and Geriatrics - 60I Ewing Street - Suite C7 - Princeton, NJ 08540 - (609) 921 -8766
Robert Platzman, D.O - Board Certified - Internal Medicine / Board Certified - Geriatric Medicine
Heidi Hinshaw - FNP - BC